Joseph's letter:
Hi everyone!
Sounds like its been a great week there! Thanks for the
package! i havent gotten it though. She is getting baptized
next saturday! Our investigator, Charlene, has made a lot of
progress and all of her friends are hardcore christians. She
told them when we started teaching her that she was going to
try to convert us to christianity but now she's getting
baptized! I haven't talked to Beverly yet. I should call her
today. We have taught a lot of new investigators this week and
i could tell they felt the spirit even if they won't admit it
yet. By next week i bet we have 3 more baptism dates. Our goal
is 8 baptisms this transfer. Our mission goal for the year is
1050!
Sounds like the temple was awesome! Good job for going. We're
only allowed to go once until july if we take recent converts
to do baptisms.
We're doing laundry at a girl Megan's house right now so im
using her laptop. I better not take too long.
Hey Elle! And Kally! Hows Montana treating you? Are my parents
being nice? What are you guys doing today? Whos Kally? Hey did
you get my last letter?
It's been pretty hot here except yesterday was freezing when we
had a table. Elder Jolley is from Auburn, WA.
We are going tracting for the first time this afternoon. All I've
done is contacting! The zone leaders came over last night at 11
and spent the night cause their room had bed bugs! One of them
had bites all over his body! They had to throw away their
mattresses and clean their carpets.
Anyways i better go cause we are gonna go get some lunch. I
actually still have 20 dollars left this month and i shouldnt
need to buy any more food. Hope all goes well this week!
Aaron,
We might go see the alligators next week so ill take pictures and
send them to you. I am having a lot of fun here! Are you having
fun there? What have you been doing with Elle? Skiing sounds
awesome! I have taught a lot of people about our church and one
is getting baptized this week. There should be at least ten other
people at church tomorrow. Have an awesome week!
Love,
Elder Carty
Saturday, February 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment