Hey! Im doing great!Everything is going really well here in the beaches!Speaking of the beach, our district is going to go play volleyball there after this. It will be the first time touching the Atlantic ocean! Ive stopped to look at it but havent been to the beach yet. If only i could swim! Last week we played indoor soccer at the church. It was the first time playing soccer since my surgery. My hip was actually better than i thought. Runing has pobably strengthened it a lot. Though it was really soar the next day. And it really is today too. I ran 2.5 miles this morning which is the farthest ive ran so far. I dont know how far to push it or how much running im supposed to do but its been alright so far. Thanks for the birthday package!!!!!!!! Tell everyone thanks for everything! It was awesome! Ill be writing them all letters this week. Tell Aaron thanks for the letter and the pictures! Did Aaron or Caleb draw them. Are you home from Nevada yet? How was it? Sounded like a lot of fun! Pause...I have to send this and re sign up for the computer before the time runs out.
Cont... I also got the cd that someone sent. Im not sure who its from but thanks! I love it! I cant wait to hear all about the pioneer trek from rachel! Ill write you back if you write me. Rafting and jet skiing sounds awesome! Im jealous! I definitely want to go in a year and a half! Man i cant believe ive already been here for 5.5 months! Hey rachel, wanna go play volleyball at the beach today! We have a baptism this Friday of a lady named Rosario. She been taking the discussions for 2 months now and is finally getting baptized! Pray that she will be able to get work of that day. We have a couple people with baptism dates but theyre not as solid so we'll see. Spanish is going pretty good. We contact at the flea market and tract. We only teach people that speak Spanish so if someone answers the door that doesnt, we ask if they have neighbors that speak Spanish and then keep knocking. It takes a lot more time to find investigators but we have quite a few right now. oh did i tell you what happened last week at stake conference? They created a whole new stake! Area authorities came down and they split up parts of the Jax West and Jax East stakes to make a Jax South stake. It was awesome! The growth here is phenominal! They are getting so many new members that there just wasnt enough room in 2 stakes. The mission has had about 450 baptisms this year so far! Well i better get going. Thanks for everything! I really enjoyed looking at the pictures! Have a great week! Love,Elder Carty
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment