Letter from 12/7/09
Hey!
Sounds like everyone is keeping pretty busy for the
holidays! Thanks for the continuous emails and letters!
And for the sweaters you are sending mom! For pday
today we are going to go to lunch with our ward mission
leader, bro wainwright at the restaurant his dad owns
and then go to their deer farm and do something. We
went over to their house last night and watched the
Christmas devotional by the first presidency. It was
really good! Did you guys get a chance to watch it?
The new puppy looks awesome! Youre picking him up at
the airport? Where is it flying from? Do you have a
name for it yet? I cant remember which one is the boy
and which is the girl.
Thats good that you are staying busy dad. I find that
i am happier if i am constantly busy too. It was
interesting today when we came into the library a
lady came up to us and was looking for advice and
scriptural council for her brother who was dying
and we were able to bring her comfort in knowing that
if she prays she will know what to say to help her
brother find peace with God before he dies. We almost
didnt wear our dress clothes to the library but decided
we probably should and it turns out that we could help
someone because of it!
I seem to be breathing all right. I actually have some
saline solution that i could probably use. I dont
think it will ever be 100% but i think its better.
I havent had allergies for a while cause of the cold.
It got down to 33 degrees last night which really
surprised me! I am going to be a wimp when i get
home cause ive gotten so used to the warm weather.
Dont worry about sending money for the couple. They have
had a lot of set backs but still want to get baptized.
If they do the ward can probably help them out with the
money. I think about what you guys might be able to do
this week for my investigators. Thanks a lot for thinking
and praying so much for them! Well i have to get going to
meet bro wainwright. Didnt have as much time today cause
of talking to that lady but im really glad we could help
her. Have an awesome week!
Love,
Elder Carty
Tuesday, December 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment