Friday, January 30, 2009

Hello again!

All is well in Zion! Hows everyone doing? Im doing great! I
sent aaron a letter for his birthday, sorry its late. I sent
a cool card for him i made today- i just got some pics
developed and sent a few. Thanks for the package! And for
the other one! I havent gotten it yet. I cant wait to leave
next week! I've made a lot of progress on the 2nd lesson and
i guess i just learn the other 3 in the field. I went to the
temple again today which was awesome! I also heard they take
us to the Orlando temple every six months!
Elle wrote me once and i wrote her back. Sounds fun when she
comes up there! Elder Adkins wrote Elle too. haha. I hang out
with him a lot. He found out everyones sisters name and age.
He likes to joke a lot and have fun.
Anyways, I got a calling card to call from the airport. My
layover is from 12:49pm to 2:35pm Eastern time. Thats 2 hours
ahead so hopefully ill be able to call at about 11:00am your
time.
I've been lifting weights and jogging a little for gym time.
We only get an hour 4 days a week and every other min of
everyday has something going on. I was able to jog 3/4 of
a mile at a pretty good pace yesterday! except my hip is
pretty sore. lol. Today we took a two hour nap! And someone
gave us a nerf basketball hoop so we played that today.
I think my p-day in Florida is on mondays. Also in my letter
is a bill for a Hepatitus A shot. They said i should do it
right away cause most people havent gotten theirs till now.
I wrote you about it my first week but you didnt say if i
got it so hopefully i havent had it twice. Times up! Hope
everyone's week is great!

Love,
Elder Carty

No comments:

Post a Comment