Dear family,
This week was awesome! We had a baptism on thursday and
one tonight! I baptized the girl on thursday. We also
got to go to the Orlando temple last night! All 3 of
our recent converts went and had a really good experience.
Charlene was baptized for her grandpa. We aren't allowed
to participate in the baptisms as missionaries but i got
to witness and do confirmations. Ill have to send some
pictures of the temple.
Sounds like its been a rough week for josh. I pray for all
of you constantly, especially him. Its amazing how many
more blessings when you pray a lot more. I decided to pick
a scripture every transfer when i first got here for a theme
and write it on our big white board in our apartment. Last
transfer it was 3 Nephi 5:13. This transfer it is D&C 24:12.
I got your letter rachel. Thanks for writing. You told me
about your boyfriend and then broke up with him? ... Got a
new one in mind? jk Hope everything is going well with you.
Thanks for the 20 bucks! I forgot about that. It came just
in time cause im out of money for food and needed to do
laundry and had only 20 dollar bills.
Ah! the library closes in 9 min! Oh ya Ive been feeling sick
the past couple days and then this morning i felt terrible.
A sore throat and head and body aches. I feel a little better
now. Some girls brought over a bunch of leftover lasagna from
Olive Garden. It was from a big branch service project. They
saw i was sick and brought me some medicine. It was really
nice of them.
Anyways, the work has picked up a ton here. Our zone had 16
baptisms this week which has never happened before. Our goal
for the transfer is 88! It seems impossible but i know with
enough faith and hard work we can do it. Have a great spring
break everyone!
Gotta go fill up the font!
Love,
Elder Carty
Saturday, March 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment