Saturday, May 30, 2009

5/24/09

Hey! Sorry i didnt email yesterday. I guess you guys may not get it till tomorrow anyway if youre camping. Sounds like a blast! Thanks for all the words of encouragement. I am doing my best to stay motivated but it can be hard sometimes. We worked pretty hard this week even with all the rain. It has literally rained 24/7 for a week straight. We get soaked every day! Its finally clearing up. We have seen incredible miracles this week! We fasted last sunday for a miracle and the next day we decided to tract the building next to ours and we found John. I only have 2 min left before the library closes! Long story short, he is getting baptized next Sunday! You wouldnt think from first glance with all black baggy clothes and piercing and tattoos but he truly is prepared by the Lord. Another baptism on June 14! Gotta run! I love you all and have fun camping!

Love, Elder Carty

No comments:

Post a Comment