Sunday, May 3, 2009

Hello! I am standing up at a computer with like a 5 min time limit so i havee to make it short. Thanks for the email Aaron. Sounds like your gardening club is fun! Hope school is fun too. I wish i could jump on the trampoline. My new comp is Elder Brunt. He is from Vancouver, WA and is Samoan. We had an incredible miracle yesterday! A girl walked up to us sitting at a table waiting for someone and asked if she could sit by us. We started teaching her and she opened up and told us how she struggles with depression and anerexia. She has felt very numb spiritually. We got her to pray with us and she felt the Spirit more than she has in a long time and started feeling happier. She really wants to get baptized and have the missionaries teach her family! She went home today for the summer though but she wants to come back to be baptized. Amazing!I better run! Thanks for the letter mom. I got my new card.I love you all very much. Tell Aunt Cathy thanks for the letter and also a lady from the branch sent me one. Sister Crabb? Love you guys! Elder Carty

No comments:

Post a Comment