5/30/09
Hey! You're welcome for the tie! Sounds like camping was fun! Man i wish i could go! It rained here for half the week again and is sunny now. And way too hot! Its crazy how fast time is flying! Transfers are in a week and a half. I found out at my last President Interview that im most likely getting transferred. He is going to send in 2 new people. Elder Brunt goes home on June 10! Ill probably go with another companionship for a few days when he goes before the end of the transfer. Tell everyone if they are mailing something to do it by this week. I am doing great here! Im starting to feel better and better about Josh. Last week when i was struggling one night and praying, though i couldnt see him, I felt that Josh was kneeling right next to me so we both prayed together as missionaries of the Lord. It was a very spiritual experience. Its the closest ive felt to him in a long time. Well John's living situation is going quite as planned so hopefully he will be baptized tomorrow. Can everyone pray for him? Thanks. He really wants to be baptized but needs to move out of his apartment and isnt sure where to go. He'll definitely be baptized though. We also have one next Sunday! A black guy named Ken who we met at the food court on campus. He knows the bible extremely well and knows the Book of Mormon is true. I have seen so many miracles its incredible. We have another baptism scheduled for the 14th but i wont be here then. A few others are very close to receiving their answer as they pray and being baptized. I dont think i have any of those symptoms of what Josh had. I feel like i dont have the energy i used to though. I am tired a lot and am struggling with waking up again. Im not sure what to do about it but half the time i dont even hear the alarm which is pretty loud. Maybe the heat is making me so tired. Anyways, i am enjoying my time here and loving being on campus. I am going to be sad to leave the area but im excited to see somewhere new and learn how a normal mission area works. When am i supposed to see the doctor about my hip again? It seems to be doing fine but it still doesnt have full mobility and im still taking tylenol every other day. I had to spend some of my money from home last week cause i ran out. Today i need to buy contacts cause i only have one pair left. Ill just use my card from home. Can you reimburse me? Ill probably only get one box cause my eye exam is due in August and that should last me till then. Tell Grandma and grandpa thanks for the card! I appreciate all their prayers and love and support. Tell everyone at home i said hi! Hows Jason doing? I need to write him again. Whats his email address? Its probably on facebook. Hope your week is awesome! Hang in there and pray for strength and you can get through anything. Love you all!
Love, Elder Carty
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment