Sunday, May 16, 2010

2/16/10

Good afternoon!

What a beautiful day in Florida! Well the weather at least. I feel a bit under it right now though. I have had a slight stomach ache for the past 3 days and havent slept well. It wasnt nearly as bad as the flu but i think it was something i ate that didnt sit right and it might have just been food poisoning or something. Pepto bismol has helped a lot so i havent had to stop working at all. Ever since a burrito i had at our favorite hispanic restaurant Pepe's i havent felt good and have spent a lot of time in the bathroom. lol. Everyone went to Wing Depot today after district meeting(which was one of the best district meetings ive had-almost everyone cried when they bore their testimony) and got all-you-can-eat-wings which looked delicious but there was no way my stomach could handle it. I still havent eaten anything today.

Anyways, this week was really good and we should be having a couple baptisms this weekend! I dont have much time to write because i forgot my library card and had to borrow one when someone finished. Im glad the baptism was great! Send some pics! And congratulations on succeeding in D.C. dad ! You're on your way to the top! Im glad you made it there and back safe with the weather! I prayed all week that it would go well. On tues. i had a distinct impression all of the sudden to pray that you would make it there safely to give the presentation. Guess it must have worked!

My comp is getting transferred this week and i am staying here. I will be getting 1 of 3 others that are getting transferred. This week we were planning and my comp blew up a me for something really small and stormed off so i had to go talk to him and get things settled out. We had a long talk about several different things and get along a ton better now. We just didnt communicate very well and he let a lot of little things build up without talking about them. But all is well now. I'm really excited for transfers. Elder Probert my old comp will be my zone leader which im excited for. He has been my favorite comp so far.

Thanks for taking care of my school loans. I think with that loan you mentioned you may have to still pay a bit. They said that it would go into forbearance for a year and then i could do something else for another year to either decrease the payments or something. Ill call and find out. I better get going so i can go on the website to figure it out. Hope everyone has a great week! Congratulations on your baptism Aaron! And thanks for the Valentine's Day package!!! It was great!

Love,
Elder Carty

No comments:

Post a Comment