Sunday, May 16, 2010

Sorry to all readers of Elder Carty's letter's. I got frustrated with the blog site since it wouldn't properly post the letter's so I quit posting them for a while. Finally, it began working better after I re-downloaded the template. So, I am finally caught up and have posted some new family pics as well! Hope you enjoy our blog!!! It's not the most professional, but hopefully it gets the messages across!

5/10/10

Yea it was good to talk to you guys too! Im glad everyone is doing really well! I cant believe Rachel is about to graduate! Thats crazy! I dont have too much more to talk about cause we talked for so long yesterday. I attached some pics of Tiger Woods playing. I might buy some shorts today at Walmart cause its getting so hot i need some good shorts for pdays. We are still planning on mini golf and laser tag today which should be really fun. For anyone else who reads this i will be transferred on thursday and will try to email my new address on thursday so dont send mail this week or i may not get it for a while. Thanks for the letter Aunt Cathy! Sounds like everyone there is doing really well! I have been meaning to write you a letter for a while now. Sorry its taken me so long. Well we arent spending much time at the library today cause everyone already talked so much yesterday. Hope everyone has an awesome week!
Love,
Elder Carty

No comments:

Post a Comment