Sunday, May 16, 2010

4/19/10

Buenos dias!

How is everyone doing? Im not doing too bad. I was am so glad its pday! This week was really stressfull. Im sure this next week will be much better though. Thanks again for the letter mom. I feel bad cause i havent written Pres. Farris back yet. I started a letter this week and will finish it today. I also need to still write Aunt Cathy a thank you letter for the package a while back. I am planning on mailing Caleb a present today. Ive actually had it for like a month but just waiting to send it. Today we are going to go learn some "par kor" or "free running" moves. Elder Danielson used to do it every week with a group at UF campus so hes going to teach me some stuff. It should be pretty fun. I realized this week that i call home in like 2-3 weeks! Crazy! It feels like i just talked to you guys. But im really excited. Im glad our mission pres lets us talk for a while cause i think most other missions are strict about only 30-45 min. I guess we can talk about school and everything more then. Thanks for the info on the financial aid. Yes!!! This little kid in the library just sang the Wonder Pets theme song really loud and it reminded me of Caleb! Did you have times on your mission dad where you just lacked desire? What helped you push through that and keep going and find more desire? I think thats why i havent found anyone cause my desire hasnt been very strong all week. Any thoughts? Im still enjoying my mission though and have actually learned a lot this week. We had zone conference which was really good and inspiring. That day and the day after i was full of desire and we worked really hard but then it felt like i crashed the rest of the week.
Anyways, I hope i havent sounded too depressing. Ill pray for Aaron's back. That stinks! Looks like we both hurt our backs! Mine is still soar every morning but i feel like its getting better. I have been able to work out at the gym pretty hard this week. I am seeing results from weight lifting though! Dont you dare get a boyfriend in college Rachel cause ill just beat him up when i get home. lol. But really i would suggest just dating lots of people the whole first year and dont make the same mistake i did i have a girlfriend all year. lol. How has school been going? Do you have a boyfriend right now? When are you going to write me a letter! What else have you been up to? Well im about to get logged off so i hope everyone has an awesome week!
Love,
Elder Carty

No comments:

Post a Comment