Sunday, December 19, 2010

11/15/10

Hey!
Everything is good here. Except for the hours of cleaning our apt this morning. I think i killed some brain cells from too much bleach soap. I spent 3 hours cleaning and scrubbing every surface in our bathroom. It was pretty disgusting. Mold and marks all on the walls. I spent an hour scrubbing the dirt out of the tile floor. Kat is awesome! Her baptism is set for this coming sunday. She has met with us everyday for over a week. I think she has been one of the most prepared people i have ever taught. Man i know i wasnt going to talk about it but i cant believe i only have 6 weeks left from today! Thats 1 transfer away! I am getting excited but a little nervous and sad. i have gotten really close to a couple guys here at the house where we teach Kat. Especially Sunny. Hes Indian (from India) but grew up here. We do our emails at their house every week now. Its pretty much the coolest bachelor pad ive seen. Theres like 8 computers here! Ill have to tell you about our fun times when i get back. Im glad you were both able to use something for your talk. The message i shared about drowning is one of those few that will change my life. I dont have much time again because it took so long to clean and im having a hard time focusing cause the bleach gave me a headache. i may need some cash soon to send home my bike. I also may send home one or two boxes of books soon cause ive collected a few that are too heavy to send on the plane. I havent been able to find out a price for the bike yet but im guessing it will be around 75 - 100. Hopefully ill be able to get that package from the primary soon. We dont have conferences very often anymore they just did a leadership training so im not sure when the next chance will be to get it. Does it have food in it? Well i gotta get going. Have a fantastic week!
Love,
Elder Carty

No comments:

Post a Comment